Saturday, March 24, 2018

Photowall Product Review + Coupon!


Happy weekend friends!

I hope you are enjoying some time to rest and relax from the week behind us. I know today, for me, was deeply needed after a week full of extra work responsibilities.

My soul needed time to breathe today.


This morning I put together a lovely canvas sent to me from the folks over at Photowall. 


They offer lots of ready-made artwork, or you can upload your own for them to print, which I did for this canvas.

It was a super easy process to attach the wooden frame and screw it together.



And now I have this lovely piece of my original, hand drawn, digital artwork to display.



Thanks Photowall for this lovely piece of artwork! 

And if you would like one of your own, you can head over to their site and enjoy 20% off your purchase with code MandyFordCampaign2018

But hurry! The code is only good through April 30th! 

You can also grab this lettering piece as a print in my Etsy shop here!

XO,

signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...