Monday, September 18, 2017

New Fall Printable


Happy Monday friends!

How was your weekend? Mine was filled with board meetings for work, BUT I'm off today and enjoying a quiet morning at home so that certainly helps. 

You know what else helps? A cute new fall inspired printable set in my Etsy shop!




I created this set with scrapbooking in mind, but it would be lovely for using in your planner, art journal, or journaling bible!



The set includes over 30 stickers/die cuts and four patterned papers. 




I like to print the image sheets on either white or clear full sheet label paper to create stickers. And I used white cardstock for the papers, although you could certainly use sticker paper if you wanted to!

Last night I pulled out a mini album to start working on a fall instagram photo book (even though I haven't printed any photos yet - those will come!)


If you want to see a bit of my process with this, you can check out my Instagram stories, but hurry because they will only be available through today!

This set also coordinates well with my latest Illustrated Faith set. A girl can never have too many fall leaves or coffee cups in her sticker collection, am I right? 



Sending lots of happy fall vibes your way,

signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...