Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Join me for a new class!

Hello friends! Happy Wednesday!

I hope your week is going well so far. 


I have some BIG news to share with you! If you follow me on social media, you may have already seen this yesterday, but if not...


My new class, Doodling Nature, is up on the Big Picture Classes website! Woot! 






This is my first class with them, and in October my second class, focused on lettering (!!!), will launch.


I would love to have you join me for this class! We'll be doodling all of my favorite nature shapes, adding fun details to them, and even creating a full page art piece. It is going to be fun, friends!




Back in May, their videographer, Joe, came to our house and filmed both of the classes, as well as this really wonderful intro video, which made my eyes water a bit...




This has been such a fun process and I can't wait to dive in with my students! 

Sending happy Wednesday vibes to you,
signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...