Thursday, June 08, 2017

New Patterns + A Sale!


Happy Thursday friends!

I have a few new patterns to share with you today, and a great sale in my Society6 shop!

My Pattern Camp group has weekly challenges and the last two have been really fun and gotten me out of my comfortable box of typical motifs. The first was to create artwork inspired by Mexican folk art and this is what I came up with after some Pinterest searching for inspiration...



And this week's challenge is terrariums which were SUPER fun to draw...




Of course I'm a bit obsessed with these in real life too. Faux succulent lovers unite!

And speaking of patterns, all home decor products in my Society6 shop are 25% off and free shipping today! 

Woohoo!!


Use THIS LINK to grab the sale on pillows and lots of other goodies!

Hope you're having a fantastic Thursday!

signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...