Monday, June 27, 2016

{new products!}


Happy Monday friends!

I hope your week is off to a happy start and you are fully caffeinated to start the day!

I have some fun new products available that I wanted to share with you. 

All I have to say is NOTEBOOKS!! Ahh! 




OK so if you aren't a stationery junkie like me you might not appreciate this. 

BUT I am obsessed with cute notebooks and it has been a dream of mine to have my artwork on the cover of one. So when I discovered Redbubble a few days ago, and saw they had the option of spiral and hard bound notebooks, I uploaded some of my artwork right away. And then ordered some samples because...I mean it was a no-brainer. 

When they came in the mail over the weekend I decided what better time to do my first Facebook live video to share them with my friends. You can check it out here



Aren't they fun? I really, really love the graph paper print and pockets in the back!

Redbubble has a big selection of products to choose from too, like tops...



And some of the same items I have in my Society6 shop including mugs and tote bags. 


But I basically created this shop solely for the notebooks. Don't they just make me want to doodle and make all sorts of lists?

They are offering 20% off today too if you want a little Monday pick-me-up! 

XO,


signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...