Tuesday, September 01, 2015

{in my sketchbook}


Happy Tuesday friends!

It has been awhile since I shared a peek into my sketchbook on the blog, so I thought today would be a good day! I did a lot of drawing last night preparing some new coloring pages for an exciting collaboration. I'm not quite ready to share the news yet but hopefully very soon!

Here are a few of my sketches from last night...




That super intricate frame in the middle is my favorite...the middle will be filled with an encouraging handlettered quote. 

I also want to say a heartfelt thank you for the response so far to my coloring book. It is super humbling and exciting when people want to pay you to do something you love. 

If you want a copy for yourself or for a gift, you can preorder a hard copy here, or get an instant digital copy here.

You are awesome!

XO,
signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love then all. Super cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...