Tuesday, January 27, 2015

{book list}


I need to get back on the reading wagon. 

I have a huuuuge Amazon wish list waiting for me, so I thought I would share a few of them today to perhaps motivate me, and give you some ideas of books to add to your list as well!

Here are the books at the top of my list: {images are linked}




Jeff Goins, Lara Casey, Shauna Niequist and Emily Freeman are all faves of mine so I'm super excited about each and every one of these books. I had the pleasure of hearing Jeff, Lara and Shauna speak at the 2013 Influence Conference and all three of them offered so much practical inspiration.

What are you reading right now? Give me some more good books to add to my list!

XO,

signature

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Currently reading Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty. In my stack to
read...The Best Yes by Lysa Terkeurst, Let's All Be Brave by Annie Downs, Restless by Jennie Allen and Blossom Street Brides by Debbie Macomber! Will probably take me all year but that's ok. I love to read but just don't make
enough time for it.

Unknown said...

I'm working on my list as we speak. There are so many books I want to read this year that I don't know where to start.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...