Wednesday, April 09, 2014

{playing dress up}


Ahhh spring is here! I never thought it would arrive. 

I don't know what part of the country you live in, but here in Indiana it was the winter that would never end. 

I was doing some major wishful thinking back in February, and bought a few springy tops at Kohl's. I still have to wear them with a cardigan, but just being able to go without a coat and wear flats instead of boots is heavenly!

I love this first top...the color is so fresh and the geometric cut-outs are really unique...
The watercolor painting effect on this top, plus the hi/low hemline drew me in...
I'm wearing the same pair of dark grey cords from TJ Maxx with both outfits...they are my absolute favorite pants and go with everything. If you have any questions about my other pieces just ask in the comments! I'm feeling too lazy today to source everything. ;)

XO,
post signature

2 comments:

Lia B said...

Super cute looks!

Unknown said...

You are too cute. Love those cords!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...